Join us this summer as we build community through project-based classes where campers can develop their skills and make life-long friends! Campers will participate in two (2) 45-minute LIVE Zoom classes per day with Google Classroom check-ins throughout the week.
Virtual Camp at The Newark Museum of Art will consist of two sessions that will meet Monday – Friday.
Ages 5-7 | Mornings from 10 – 10:45am and 11 – 11:45am
Ages 8-10 | ages 11-12 | Afternoons from 1 – 1:45pm and 2 – 2:45pm
Members - $72 per child, per week
General Public - $80 per child, per week
All weekly sessions include the cost of materials. Materials will be available for curbside pickup only on selected dates.
Join our virtual open house on Saturday, April 10 at 11am to ask your questions and meet our camp team.
Each week we will explore a different theme!
- July 5 – July 9 | What would Greta do?: Our earth is always changing it is our responsibility to design and build a healthier future. Join us as we create innovative ways to improve our home planet.
- July 12 – July 16 | Building bridges: We are all connected from our museum to your home, from skyscrapers to caves! Let’s make connections!
- July 19 – July 23 | Whatcha say?: There’s nothing more powerful than the art of the spoken word. This week we will explore the beauty of language and logic.
- July 26 – July 30 | Lift every voice: Join us as we share the stories and journeys of the past and explore our personal dreams for the future.
- August 2 – August 6 | Warrior within: What does strength look like to you? Join us as we explore the measure of strength from all lenses using science, dance, and art.
- August 9 – August 13 | My community, my world, and me: Celebrate our last week of camp as we honor all the things that make us unique and connect us.
- Art Making – Make art inspired by our galleries! New projects every week!
- Science Experiments – Explore a variety of science topics from the comfort of your home!
- Maker – Learn different art techniques and create your own designs!
- Planetarium – Go beyond our planet and discover new worlds with our astronomer!
- Yoga – Introduction to child-friendly yoga
- Music & Movement – Learn quick dance routines while getting a workout in.
- Funday Fridays– Enjoy games, interactive zoom activities, and so much more on Fridays!
Questions? Contact Jessica Nuñez at email@example.com.