The Newark Museum of Art will be providing virtual homeschool programs for the upcoming 2020/2021 school year. The goal of these programs is to support families and children as they connect and understand grade-specific subjects using NMOA collections. Homeschool programs use hands-on educational techniques that engage children through conversation, games and social interaction. Select your own theme or topic based on your curricular needs. NMOA will help build a virtual experience that supports your teaching.
Co-ops and Enrichment Homeschool Groups
- Programs offered Wednesday - Friday at 10am, 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm
- Duration: 45-minute sessions
- Capacity: 25 per session maximum; 5 minimum
- $10 per person (1-5 kids total)
- $8 per person (6-15 kids total)
- $6 per person (16-25 kids total)
For more information contact email@example.com
Check out this teaser of one of our upcoming virtual homeschool programs to get a sense of what the experience will be like for your kids!