Leap into Science is a nationwide program developed by The Franklin Institute Science Museum that integrates open-ended science activities with children’s books, designed for children ages 3-10 and their families. The program empowers educators to offer workshops in community settings like libraries, museums, and out-of-school time programs to engage underserved audiences in accessible and familiar settings.
As a Leap into Science partner organization, you are committing to:
Each organization who participates in Leap into Science will receive:
- A 4-hour in-person training on high-quality science and literacy curriculum and facilitation strategies for two or more educators
- Ongoing support during program implementation as part of a Leap into Science National Network
- Access to the national Leap into Science leadership team and online resources
- A curriculum and materials kit (valued at $300)
- Web-based training on new curriculum themes in subsequent years
Visit the Leap into Science website for more information about this program.
Please reach out with any questions you may have to email@example.com.
A reply email to register for the for the training will be sent to qualifying organizations.