Billy Johnson Auditorium
From October to December, join us for a fun time with our friends from Turtle Back Zoo! We will have story time and a presentation of live animals!
We will showcase different animals every week.
This is a program specifically designed for children ages 3-5 and their caregivers.
The program will take place in the Auditorium and will also include free access to the Museum after the event. Limited capacity (25 people max.)
The Newark Museum of Art is operating under new protocols to keep our visitors and staff as safe as possible. As part of planning your visit, all visitors aged 12 and up must show proof of vaccination with a copy of vaccination card or photo, along with personal identification, or present a negative Covid-19 test from the last 72 hours.
- Please have your vaccination card (or photo of vaccination card) and photo ID or your 72- hour negative COVID-19 test ready to present upon entry. All visitors age 12+ must show proof of vaccination or negative test.
- Please have your digital or printed ticket ready to show to our Visitor Experience Assistant. You can find your digital ticket(s) in your confirmation email, your Eventbrite tickets page, or via your Eventbrite app. Membership cards and other applicable IDs will be verified upon entry.
- Event attendees must have their temperature screened upon entry to read below 100.4°F. Otherwise, they and their party, will not be admitted.
- Attendees must wear a mask. Staff, volunteers, and contractors will wear masks.
- Food is not allowed in the Auditorium. Free water bottles will be available.
Supported by The New Jersey Department of Community Affairs