$10 General Admission
$7 NMOA Members and NJSO Patrons
For discount code for Members of The Newark Museum of Art (NMOA), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience Prokofiev’s classic tale about an adventurous boy and a hapless wolf. Instruments portray the duck, bird, cat, wolf, hunters, Peter and his Grandfather, making this a wonderful introduction to the orchestra, as well as a charming story.
The Museum is operating under limited capacity for this program. All attendees must purchase tickets in advance. No entry on the day of the event without pre-booked tickets.
The Newark Museum of Art is operating under new protocols to keep our visitors and staff as safe as possible. As part of planning your visit, all visitors aged 12 and up must show proof of vaccination with a copy of vaccination card or photo, along with personal identification, or present a negative Covid-19 test from the last 72 hours. This includes both the Alice Ransom Dreyfuss Garden and inside the Museum.
THE DAY OF YOUR EVENT
- Access the event directly through the Alice Ransom Dreyfuss Memorial Garden gate, located near the Museum parking lot. Doors open at 9:15am.
- Please have your vaccination card (or photo of vaccination card) and photo ID or your negative Covid test ready to present upon entry. All visitors age 12+ must show proof of vaccination or negative test.
- Please have your digital or printed ticket ready to show to our Visitor Experience Assistant. You can find your digital ticket(s) in your confirmation email, your Eventbrite tickets page, or via your Eventbrite app. Membership cards and other applicable IDs will be verified upon entry.
- Event attendees must have their temperature screened upon entry to read below 100.4°F. Otherwise, they and their party, will not be admitted.
- Attendees must wear a mask unless eating or drinking. Musicians will not be masked during the performance. Staff, volunteers, and contractors will wear masks.
- Chairs will be set six feet apart. Attendees can move their chairs to sit next to their guest(s) once they arrive at their seat.
- No food or drinks will be available for purchase on the premises. Attendees may bring their own food and drinks. No alcohol allowed. Free water bottles will be available.
- Bathrooms will be accessible through the South Wing Entrance.