$10 General Admission
$7 NMOA Members and NJSO Patrons
For discount code for Members of The Newark Museum of Art (NMOA), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Bring your family as New Jersey Symphony Orchestra Chamber Players tell stories through the sound of music.
The Museum is operating under limited capacity for this program. All attendees must purchase tickets in advance. No entry on the day of the event without pre-booked tickets.
In compliance with Mayor Baraka and the City of Newark’s Executive Order on May 19, all visitors, aged 12 and up, to large cultural and recreation venues in Newark, including The Newark Museum of Art, must be fully vaccinated to gain entrance to the Museum. Note: Full vaccination means a minimum of two weeks after your second shot for Moderna and Pfizer and after the one shot for Johnson & Johnson.
As part of planning your visit, please be prepared to show proof of vaccination with copy of vaccination card or photo, along with personal identification. For children 12-16, identification is not required. This ordinance includes both the Alice Ransom Dreyfuss Garden and inside the Museum. This applies to all visitors, including Members of the Museum.
This order is in effect until further notice.
Ticket holders who choose to cancel their ticket can request a refund. Please email to email@example.com with your name, email, ticket day and time and number of tickets to be refunded.
THE DAY OF YOUR EVENT
Parking is available next to the Museum for a $10 fee, with entrances located on Washington Street and Central Avenue.
- Access the event directly through the Alice Ransom Dreyfuss Memorial Garden gate, located near the Museum parking lot. Doors open at 9:15am.
- Please have your vaccination card (or photo of vaccination card) and photo ID ready to present upon entry. All visitors age 12+ must show proof of vaccination.
- Please have your digital or printed ticket ready to show to our Visitor Experience Assistant. You can find your digital ticket(s) in your confirmation email, your Eventbrite tickets page, or via your Eventbrite app. Membership cards and other applicable IDs will be verified upon entry.
- Event attendees must have their temperature screened upon entry to read below 100.4°F. Otherwise, they and their party, will not be admitted.
- Attendees must wear a mask unless eating or drinking. Musicians will not be masked during the performance. Staff, volunteers, and contractors will wear masks.
- Chairs will be set six feet apart. Attendees can move their chairs to sit next to their guest(s) once they arrive at their seat.
- No food or drinks will be available for purchase on the premises. Attendees may bring their own food and drinks. No alcohol allowed. Free water bottles will be available.
- Bathrooms will be accessible through the South Wing Entrance.