Alice Ransom Dreyfuss Memorial Garden
$13 Adults, $10 for Members & Students
Enter our haunted garden for a night of frightful fun! Join us as three live DJs spin everything from Hip-Hop to your classic sing-along 80’s, 90’s, and 2K music, while glowing headphones light up the night. Grab a drink, take a tour through our haunted garden, or try your hand at some artmaking. Bring friends because you won’t want to miss this!
Come in costume and get a free drink!
Heat lamps & dancing will keep everybody warm.
Access to restrooms will be available inside the Museum.
The Newark Museum of Art is operating under new protocols to keep our visitors and staff as safe as possible. As part of planning your visit, all visitors aged 12 and up must show proof of vaccination with a copy of vaccination card or photo, along with personal identification, or present a negative COVID-19 test from the last 72 hours. This includes both the Alice Ransom Dreyfuss Garden and inside the Museum.
- Access the event directly through the Alice Ransom Dreyfuss Memorial Garden gate, located near the Museum parking lot.
- Please have your vaccination card (or photo of vaccination card) and photo ID or your negative Covid test ready to present upon entry. All visitors age 12+ must show proof of vaccination or negative test.
- Please have your digital or printed ticket ready to show to our Visitor Experience Assistant. You can find your digital ticket(s) in your confirmation email, your Eventbrite tickets page, or via your Eventbrite app. Membership cards and other applicable IDs will be verified upon entry.
- Event attendees must have their temperature screened upon entry to read below 100.4°F. Otherwise, they and their party, will not be admitted.
- Attendees must wear a mask unless eating or drinking. Staff, volunteers, and contractors will wear masks.
- Bathrooms will be accessible through the South Wing Entrance.